Monday, March 07, 2005

Listen (y'know) to what I (y'know) have to say, you know?

Many thanks to Ryan Irelan of Becoming for asking me to be a part of his podcast this weekend. Elements focuses on music in a variety of forms, from bootlegs to Roger McGuinn's online folk archive. We had a good chat about the Oak Room and my recent SXSW spotlights.

Ryan did a great job of editing my rambling into somthing fairly coherent. The one thing that he wasn't able to do was take out my incessant "y'know...y'know...y'know", but if you can get around my verbal tics, it's a fun piece. I suppose I'm not the most objective judge. Give it a listen. Thanks again Ryan!

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also noticed one segment during which we both slipped into club talk. I also uttered my fair share of y'knows, y'know?

I almost said in the intro that I should call this the "Y'know Interview."

Either way, that's how people who go see local music and spend time in clubs actually talk. So, it's all good, y'know?!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Gunnar said...

Nice little blog you have here!
Thank you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home